Will You Make It?
Consider these facts!
* Only 4% of the total population with dependent children have adequate levels of Life Insurance cover and more than three in four Australians will be diagnosed with a serious illness in their working life.
* Only 10% of Australians have more than $100,000 in the superannuation accounts and that’s the problem. To retire, a single person would probably need about $800,000 to live modestly.
Martin Speiser has burning desire to ensure all Australians build wealth for their future and protect themselves through wise insurance and asset protection that they can afford, his legacy is his new book “Will You Make It?
Once you hit your early 30’s it is the critical time for many people because you have time on your side to build a solid retirement. Martin’s book “Will You Make” It walks you through the various steps to create, protect and plan for your retirement. It’s suitable for all ages and it’s message is that it is never too late to start investing!
Martin’s efforts represent over 25 years of experience, hard work and a swag of grateful clients and friends which have helped me to know what he knows. Maybe you are one of them!
In this book you will learn:
* The Financial Click is ticking
* 6 Steps to Financial Freedom
* Getting the right advice
* How to identify risk
* Why Property is essential
* Getting best results from your superannuation
* Getting the right insurance
* It’s Never to late or too early!
Register your book at www.willyoumakeit.com.au bonus videos and worksheets.