Author Name: Grindal, Dana
- How knowing your spiritual identity clarifies your purpose.
- How to hear God’s voice consistently in a busy, distracted world.
- How to spiritually heal and be a minister of healing to others.
- How to recognize common pitfalls and avoid them.
- How to enjoy a Spirit-led life of adventure in your sphere of influence.
Taking on a mountain can be daunting. That’s why we prepare. Whether you are seasoned in ministry or headed out for the first time, there is so much we can learn together. All ages and levels of experience are valued here. No one is too young or too old. If you feel that desire stirring inside you, you are ready!
Aren’t we all eager to grow “until we reach the unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ (Ephesians 4:13 [NIV])?”