Author Name: Villasana, Richard
Meet the Latino children ripped from their parent's arms at the U.S. border. You'll discover raw accounts of their struggle to survive alone in systems never designed to raise them. Do No Harm is the gripping insider account of a humanitarian crisis that enables abuse, sex trafficking, drug use, teen pregnancy, and death. This is a riveting book that empowers you to become an agent of change.
Inside you'll explore:
- The horrifying pipeline between federal immigration and local foster care
- Barriers to reconnecting children with their families
- Dramatic ways reuniting families improves lives and communities
"The beginning can never be changed, but there is ALWAYS a solution to modify the ending. Richard has given us that solution. Thank you!"
- Paige McPherson, 3x U.S. Olympian and 2012 Bronze Olympic medalist in TaeKwonDo
"An important book for anyone who wants to help children in crisis."
- Dr. John DeGarmo, Founder of the Foster Care Institute
Combine the investigative expertise of Sherlock Holmes, decades of experience working with Latin American businesses and agencies, and a focus on reuniting children separated at the U.S.-Mexico border from their families and you get "Border Angel" Richard Villasana, an international expert on immigration issues, U.S. foster care and founder of Forever Homes for Foster Kids.